Thursday, May 27, 2004

My Twelve Theses of the Holy Spirit

As I state on the home page of theodicy.org:

"Following in the footsteps of Martin Luther, I’ve decided to nail my own theses to the Internet Door. Sadly, I don’t think my “Twelve Theses of the Holy Spirit” will start a reformation, but hopefully it will provide a very brief, but useful theology for understanding the person and work of the Holy Spirit."

Please click on the above link to the article, ("My Twelve Theses of the Holy Spirit") read it, and post a comment on it here at the blogspot.

Note: Often the titles of each individual blog serve as links to the subject matter discussed. Move your mouse pointer over the title to see if a link is enabled or not.

I originally posted this article on the Free Republic website, a very conservative, right-wing blog spot that's been an active and informative place since 1998. You can read the article in it's orginal form by clicking here.

The purpose of this article is to provide an accurate and succint description of the person of the Holy Spirit, and how we are to relate to him as Christians. Be forwarned: since it's a rather technical article, it does not make for very exciting reading. (But at least it's relatively short and to-the-point!)

This article marks the first orginal contribution to the theodicy.org web site.

No comments: