Friday, December 29, 2006

raise this up!



I would like to bring your attention to a new web site: Raise this Up! It is a news/article aggregate site where users get to post or link to articles that they think would benefit a wider audience. So instead of having to go to 5,000 different internet sites to find good articles, you can do all your research at Raise This Up!

As the site is only beginning, there is very little content, so I encourage you, humble reader of my blog, to go to the Raise This Up! website, logon as a new user, and start posting any and all articles of a Christian nature that you believe would be beneficial to a wider audience.

Already, I have found one of my articles posted: "Silence. Simplicity. Solitude." If you liked it, go vote on it!

I've already submitted a couple of articles I've found on other Christian blogs, and I will continue to do so.

<>< TM

No comments: