Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Theodicy Department of Shameless Commerce

Soon, my nice graphic images of recommended books will be replaced by these special Amazon.com buttons:



Since I link these books to their respective page on Amazon.com anyway, I thought I would just use Amazon.com's HTML code generator to build the links.

I also signed up to become an Amazon.com "associate" -- so every book you buy that's linked to from my site will generate a couple of pennies for good, ole' Thomas Merton, which I promise to invest completely in the quest for world peace.

By the way, if you haven't bought Ibn Warraq's "Leaving Islam", now would be a really good time to do so. Easily one of the best non-fiction books I've read this year. So click on that link I provided, and have a copy sent to you RIGHT NOW!

Peace be with you.

<>< TM

No comments: